Friday, November 5, 2021

Assuring our future

Just a few thoughts

·        We pray for those participating in the UN Climate Change Conference, that they will work to mobilise finance to assist developing nations to reach their 2050 goals of emissions reduction.

·        I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.  --  Jimmy Dean

·        May the Holy Spirit enrich all of us with wisdom so that we can take our place in the world with integrity.  --  Lord, hear us.

Reflection.

ü If we want to guarantee our future life with God then we, too, need to take the necessary steps.

ü The Dishonest Steward  --  Reflection from Brisbane

The Signs Of The Times

Ø A science-led peace  --  Andrew Hamilton

Ø Has the pandemic changed the way we work for good?  --  Eureka Street

Ø In the shadow of SIEV-X  --  Eureka Street

Musical Reflection

¯ In God Alone

¯ Center Of My Life

¯ Creations Call

No comments:

Post a Comment