Friday, October 22, 2021

Why do you not know how to interpret the present time?

Just a few thoughts

·        Author of The Kindness Revolution, Hugh Mackay, talks about how as humans we need to be social, included and accepted to find a pathway to kindness.

·        I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.   --  Michael Jordan

Reflection.

ü Natural Revelation: Does God exist? (part 1)  --  3rd episode in a new series of podcasts from the Brisbane diocese.

ü If you do it with your eyes closed you are not looking at the present but at the past.

ü Praying for those who go before us --  Reflection from Brisbane

The Signs Of The Times

Ø Pope shares letter from survivor of clergy abuse

Ø Indigenous youth suicide ‘a national disgrace’  --  Francis Sullivan

Musical Reflection

¯ You Are the Voice

¯ All my hope On God is founded

¯ The Summons

No comments:

Post a Comment