Thursday, July 2, 2020

Healed & Forgiven


The decrees of the Lord are truth and all of them just.

Good morning Tranmere Community.
I hope you have all worked out how to access the new Tranmere Community Forum.
I did not receive any feedback yesterday, so I have to assume that all is well –no news is good news.
Reflection
Podcast – a visit to Blackwood and Edwardstown parishes.


The Parish Choir members are saying ‘Hello’.
On Sunday one of the songs we will sing is “You Are Near”
Have a singalong so that you can participate confidently and heartily on Sunday.
We had Te Deum in our music selection on Monday
Alan -  “a shorter, English language charismatic version of Te Deum, that is much easier to sing & much more tuneful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FEYKFgwJzc.  When I play this at Couples for Christ meetings, it still gives me goosebumps.”
Boredom busters
Mr. Bean Live Performance at the London 2012 Olympic Games

PLEASE NOTE - Sue has alerted me to an error regarding settings allowing comments or feedback. Thank you Sue. Please read to amended instructions on the post dated June 30 if you wish to make COMMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment