Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Follow the Rules

Hallo Tranmere Community,
There is an increasing level of nervousness about new outbreaks of the C-Virus.
We hear about the problems in VIC and NSW.
What is an immediate step wecould take if we feel unwell, but unsure about the problem?

Ø  If you are able to go online go to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Symptom Checker

Ø  If you are not able to go online phone your doctor

Sursum Corda!

ü  “I slept and I dreamed that life is all joy.
I woke and I saw that life is all service. 
I served and I saw that service is joy.”
----Kahlil Gibran

ü  Reading the article about the book The Vision of VaticanII by Ormond Rush reminded me of a book I read earlier this year. It is about the role of women in the Church and in Australian society.
In the year 2000 Australia’s bishops published a Social Justice Statement – “Woman and Man: the Bishops Respond”.  The book I read had 17 articles commenting on the impact of that Statement  - . “Still Listening To The Spirit – Woman and Man Twenty Years Later”. Very interesting reading. I still have a copy.

Reflection

Living Word

Modern Heroes

The Parish Choir members are saying ‘Hello’.

On Sunday the entrance hymn will be - Gather Us In.   Do have a listen and sing-a-long!

Amazing Grace - Nana Mouskouri

It's In The Rain -- Enya

Boredom busters

A visit to Florence – The Uffizi Gallery


No comments:

Post a Comment