Friday, August 18, 2023

Love and serve one another with humility and selflessness.

Just a few thoughts

·       God makes married couples into one existence – Pope Francis

·       "Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come." -- Henri Nouwen

·       May we reverence marriage as a unique gift from God, and the Sacrament of Marriage as a channel of grace between husband and wife.

Reflections

ü The Prayer of Helplessness – Last Sunday reflection    

ü Equally images of God

The Signs Of The Times

Ø Government’s move to increase humanitarian intake ‘a step to celebrate’

Ø Catholic schools: Australia's ecclesial future?

Ø All Indigenous people want is a say in our own affairs. A voice will help us get it -- Pat Turner

Musical Reflection

¯  Sing of the Lord's goodness

¯  Litany for the Earth


No comments:

Post a Comment