Monday, May 17, 2021

I have said this to you, so that in me you may have peace.

Just a few thoughts

·         Hi, we are online again. Our “overseas” break left us without internet services for a while.

I make 2 observations about parish bulletin.

1.      Did anyone else feel uncomfortable about so much space in the parish bulletin being given to an issue being discussed in Parliament, in this case the Euthanasia Bill?
I very much prefer such issues to be discussed in a separate Notice, as was done the previous week.

2.      Is the size of the print in the bulletin decreasing to such an extent that a magnifying glass is needed to read much of it?  I prefer having a constant size and style for all notices.

Reflection.

ü Sunday Homily – Fr Frank Brennan.   I highly recommend this homily.

ü The peace we seek is available if we put ourselves into Jesus’ hands.

The Signs Of The Times

Ø  Aged care needs $10bn injection  --  CathNews

Ø  How Do We “Save” the World?  --  Fr Richard Rohr

Musical Reflection

¯ I'll Be Always Loving You

¯ Praise to You, O Christ Our Saviour

¯ In Christ There Is No East Or West  --  Guitar

Bits & Pieces

v  Week of Prayer for Christian Unity

 

No comments:

Post a Comment