Saturday, April 24, 2021

“Lord, to whom can we go?

Just a few thoughts

·         We pray for the members of all Christian churches. May they become one faithful flock led by their Good Shepherd, Jesus Christ.  --  Lord, hear us.

·         Care for creation or face self-destruction: Pope

Reflection.

ü To whom shall we go?

ü The Way of Jesus is the way for every human being to live.

The Signs Of The Times

Ø God Is Not Only “Over There”  --  Fr Richard Rohr

Ø Stop jailing children: Church leaders

Musical Reflection

¯ Shepherd me O God

¯ Center Of My Life

¯ This Is My Song

Bits & Pieces

v  1881  --  Geo Hall & Sons  --  I used to love Halls Fruita at school..

v  1837  --  Government House  --  [I have been told that this site was chosen because it was a popular gathering place of the Kaurna people. It was a typical colonial form of stamping authority over the indigenous people to build on such places.]

No comments:

Post a Comment