Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Christ lives in me

Just a few thoughts

·         Some months ago I blogged about a sculptor who had made a table at which Jesus sat ready to share bread with anyone willing to join him.
Today I read a comment about being in church…….We sit in church looking at the back of the heads of others. Shouldn’t we be sitting around a table looking at, and sharing with others the breaking of bread and behaving like the hands and feet of Christ in support of each other? We are the living “Body of Christ”.

·         We pray for world leaders at this week’s global summit on climate change. May they unite and intensify their efforts to care for Mother Earth.  --  Lord, hear us.

Reflection.

ü Whoever does not love does not know God, for God is love”

The Signs Of The Times

Ø  How do fathers figure in?  --  Eureka Street

Ø  The Origin Of Our Conflicts And Differences  --  Fr Ron Rolheiser

Musical Reflection

¯ My Shepherd will Supply my Need

¯ The King of Love My Shepherd Is

Bits & Pieces

v  1960  --  Chowilla Dam project

v  1907  --  The sinking of the Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment