Wednesday, September 9, 2020

“I would like to embrace the whole world in a network of charity”

 

Hello Tranmere community.

¯  Today is the Memorial Day of Blessed Frédéric Ozanam, founder of the St Vincent de Paul Society in 1833 at age 20.
Died at age 40.
The St Vincent de Paul Society is active in 153 countries and has over 800,000 members.

Reflection

ü  The problem is what we do and fail to do with wealth

The Parish Choir members are saying ‘Hello’.

¯  When I Needed A Neighbour

¯  Whatsoever You Do

¯  The Beatitudes

Bits & Pieces

J  Julia: “I heard you’re a hypochondriac.”
David: “Well, my doctor doesn’t think so, but I spent three days googling it and from what I can see I have all the symptoms.”

J  I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan Island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.


No comments:

Post a Comment