Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Where two or three meet in my name, I shall be there with them

Just a few thoughts

·       “Who you are surrounded by often determines who you become.” -- Vicky Saunders

·       May the bravery and holiness of St Maximilian Kolbe, who laid down his life for another person, inspire us all.

·       We pray for the reform of gambling and alcohol advertising, that the personal, social and financial cost of these addictions will be steeply reduced.

Reflections

ü Jesus himself is the Presence of God

ü Where do I gather in Jesus’ name?

ü Understanding the central truth of Christianity – Last Sunday reflection

The Signs Of The Times

Ø I still haven’t found what I’m looking for

Ø Every bishop should decarbonise his diocese

Musical Reflection

¯  Where Charity and Love Prevail

¯  Love One Another

No comments:

Post a Comment