Sunday, August 11, 2024

I am the bread of life

Just a few thoughts

·       “One of the criticisms I’ve faced over the years is that I’m not aggressive enough or assertive enough or maybe somehow, because I’m empathetic, it means I’m weak. I totally rebel against that. I refuse to believe that you cannot be both compassionate and strong.” - Jacinda Ardern

·       May the Church be supported by vocations to the priesthood so that the Eucharist may be freely available to the people, and with deacons, the word of God proclaimed.

·       We pray for all who are lost in the maze of social media, that they will find their way to the light of Christ.

Reflections

ü Australian Women Preach

ü To eat that bread is to dwell in Christ and Christ in you.

ü Here is Food for You

The Signs Of The Times

Ø Meeting God Without Fear

Musical Reflection

¯  Seek Ye First

¯  Lead, Kindly Light

No comments:

Post a Comment