Sunday, May 5, 2024

Love one another

Just a few thoughts

·       "I hope I never get tired of the night sky, of thunderstorms, of watching cream make galaxies in my coffee. I hope I never grow to be someone who can no longer see the small beautiful things." – Anon

·       We pray for love in our own lives, grounded in the love of Jesus, so that our lives are of service towards those in need, and faithful in prayer before God.

Reflections

ü Australian Women Preach

ü Most of us grew up with the belief that God was somewhere else, not here

ü Homily – Frank Brennan

ü Ask in My Name – Sunday reflection

The Signs Of The Times

Ø Diocesan Assembly to be held in June

Ø How choirs help our brains and bodies recover from burnout

Musical Reflection

¯  God is Love

¯  God Is Love, Let Heaven Adore Him

No comments:

Post a Comment