Saturday, December 23, 2023

Preparing the way for the Lord

Just a few thoughts

·       "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

·       "I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do." -- Edward Everett Hale

·       May we be filled with awe and rejoice in the gift of every new life.

Reflections

ü What then am I called to be?

ü Are we focused on bringing others to Christ?

ü The Building is God’s – Sunday reflection

The Signs Of The Times

ü Secure accommodation ‘a human right, not a privilege’

ü Passion for social justice drives Mercy Sister

Musical Reflection

¯  I Am So Glad Each Christmas Eve

¯  Were You There on That Christmas Night?

No comments:

Post a Comment