Thursday, June 1, 2023

Accepting the Father's will

Just a few thoughts

·       In a gentle way, you can shake the world. -- Mahatma Gandhi

·       "Ask yourself: What grand goals would inspire me every minute of every day? What would I do with my life if I were playing full-out? If I were thinking big -- and even bigger than that! -- what dream would I commit to fulfilling?" -- Dr. Gay Hendricks

·       May the peacekeepers of the United Nation  achieve their mission of defusing conflict and creating a climate of peace.

Reflections

ü Last Sunday Reflection - The transcendent, all-pervasive immanence of God at Pentecost

ü And what is the way?

The Signs Of The Times

Ø Vatican releases guidelines on ‘how to love your neighbour’ on social media

Ø Caritas Australia backs Voice to Parliament

Musical Reflection

¯  Firmly I Believe and Truly

¯  St Theresa's Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment