Saturday, September 24, 2022

The suffering Christ

 

Just a few thoughts

·       Wow! Power outages, internet failures…… It’s bee a frustrating morning!

·       My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground on which I stand. -- Thích Nhất Hanh

·       "What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make." -- Jane Goodall

·       May we follow Jesus together with hearts that are free from the seduction of wealth.

Reflections

ü Pain and suffering can bring out what is most deeply human in all of us.

ü Gifts from God

ü On Being Jealous Of God’s Generousity

ü Our Unique Path to Action

The Signs Of The Times

Ø Migrant and Refugee Sunday 2022

Ø Turning back Australia’s refugee policy

Ø Cuppa with a Jesuit - Bishop Greg O'Kelly

Musical Reflection

¯  Love Divine All Loves Excelling

¯  Peace Prayer

¯  Old People Singing

¯  The Berlin Celebration Concert 1989 - Leonard Bernstein - Beethoven Symphony No 9

No comments:

Post a Comment