Saturday, August 27, 2022

Be the best you can be.

Just a few thoughts

·        Be nice to people on the way up, because you may meet them on the way down. -- Jimmy Durante

·        "It's not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life; it's what you whisper to yourself that has the most power!" -- Robert Kiyosaki

·        We pray for every nation where increasing inequality is feeding resentment and division, that campaigners for social justice will sow seeds of unity and equity.

Reflections

ü The more I know the more I am capable of knowing; the more I love the more I am capable of loving; the more I pray the more I am able to pray…. And likewise the less.

ü Today’s gospel makes it very clear that far more is expected of us. We are expected to make an active and positive contribution to the work of the Kingdom and of the Christian community as the Body of Christ

ü Be Brave

ü Resembling God

The Signs Of The Times

Ø Catholic Religious Australia calls for action against violence

Ø Social Justice Sunday 2022

Ø Calls for Church reps to attend jobs summit

Musical Reflection

¯ Songs of Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment