Sunday, February 20, 2022

Jesus was an activist!

Just a few thoughts

·        May I live this day
Compassionate of heart,
Gentle in word,
Gracious in awareness
Courageous in thought,
Generous in love.
  --  John O'Donohue​

·        "When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy.' They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life."  --  John Lennon

Reflection

ü Jesus was not passive

ü We may judge people’s actions. But not condemn the persons themselves.

ü Australian Women Preach

ü Another Wisdom

The Signs Of The Times

Ø False fruits: What hope now for the Plenary Council of the Australian Catholic Church?  --  Peter Johnstone

Ø A Challenge for Catholic Theology  -- Ilia Delio

Musical Reflection

¯ Alleluia! Give the Glory

¯ The Lord Is Kind and Merciful

¯ Many and One

No comments:

Post a Comment