Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Pharisaism is alive and well in our society but the first person I need to check is me.

Resolution: If I find myself thinking critically about someone today, I will pray for them and look for two good qualities in them.

Greetings Tranmere community.
We are in Wallaroo, so this may be a short blog today.

Reflection

ü  Good News

ü  Nature of Evil – Fr Richard Rohr

Social Justice Action

Ø  Fratelli Tutti – On Fraternity and Social FriendshipFr Ron Rolheiser Commentary

The Parish Choir members are saying ‘Hello’.

¯ Sacred Music - Palestrina: Missa Papae Marcelli

Bits & Pieces

§  1840 – Port Road

§  1964 - Baptist minister and social activist Martin Luther King, Jr., was named the winner of the Nobel Prize for Peace, cited for his work involving civil rights and social justice.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment