Saturday, October 3, 2020

Many prophets and kings desired to see what you see, but did not see it, and to hear what you hear, but did not hear it.

 Greetings Tranmere community.

Microsoft invited me to upgrade my Windows 10 system to version 2004 today.
I decided to trust their suggestion……. It took over 5 hours to update everything while I just watched and waited.
I am relieved to find that it all seems to work properly. Hip hip hurray!!

Reflection

On October 1 there were 3 websites listed that I found helpful in reflecting on the daily gospel.
Today, having been short of time I only checked out Good News

Sursum Corda!

We don’t realise how lucky we are in Australia. Today I came across a report comparing the well-being of retirees in “developed” countries. The report is rather length, but here is a graphic that summarises our situation:

Social Justice Action

Ø  Putting a value on a human life

The Parish Choir members are saying ‘Hello’.

¯ Lord You give the great commission

¯ Gift of Finest Wheat

¯ Something special from Franz Liszt - The Piano Sonata in B-Minor

Bits & Pieces

v  A list of free, online, boredom-busting resources!

v  1913 - Peter Waite

v  1953 - Britain tests its first atomic bomb at a group of uninhabited islands off Western Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment