Friday, October 28, 2022

It is we who make the church building holy by our presence in it.

Just a few thoughts

·        I have three precious things, which I hold fast and prize. The first is gentleness; the second is frugality; the third is humility, which keeps me from putting myself before others. Be gentle and you can be bold; be frugal and you can be liberal; avoid putting yourself before others and you can become a leader. -- Lao Tsu

·        There is a growing legion of business people who are hungry to build something of enduring character on a set of values they can be proud of -- Jim Collins

·        For all Christians, making up God’s household, and built upon the foundations of the apostles- may we work towards that unity which is in the mind and heart of Christ.

Reflections

ü “Lord, what is all this about?”

ü The Great Story

ü Aligning Ourselves with God’s Heart

The Signs Of The Times

Ø Jude the Apostle

Ø Styles of Leadership

Ø ‘Scene-setter’ Budget gets mixed reviews

Musical Reflection

¯ Jesus, My Lord, My God, My All

¯ Take Me O Take Me As I Am

¯ God is love, his the care

No comments:

Post a Comment