Sunday, June 13, 2021

What is the Kingdom?

Just a few thoughts

·         Many years ago I visited the house in Amsterdam, where Anne Frank was hiding during World War II. The visit left a lasting mark on me. Social justice became much more important in my life. Her diary is a ‘must read’. Anne poignantly wrote, “I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are really good at heart.”

·         The unbelievable cruelty imposed on the Australian born children of Sri Lankan refugees beggars belief. Are we a civilised country?  Link

Reflection.

ü Confidence

The Signs Of The Times

Ø  The Kingdom of God is Within You

Ø  More Than A House Or A Place  --  Fr Ron Rolheiser

Musical Reflection

¯ Stay with Us, O Lord

¯ The Sound Of Silence

¯ Precious Lord, Take My Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment