Thursday, July 11, 2024

What’s in it for me?

Just a few thoughts

·       “If I really want to improve my situation, I can work on the one thing over which I have control - myself.” -- Stephen Covey

·       May this 28th anniversary of the dedication of our Cathedral, on the 166th anniversary of its original blessing and opening, be a day on which the Archdiocese is blessed with unity and harmony.

·       We pray for our troubled, divided and anxious world, that faithful prophets will stir up fresh hope for a world-wide revolution of love to renew the face of the earth.

Reflections

ü We have left everything and followed you. What then will we have?

ü Being Peacemakers

ü Beyond Price – Next Sunday reflection

The Signs Of The Times

Ø Sea Sunday – Seafarers

Ø An open letter to patriots to make America American again

Musical Reflection

¯  Here I Am Lord

¯  Baba Waiar – Seaman Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment