Friday, March 31, 2023

The Father is in me and I am in the Father.

Just a few thoughts

·       I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. -- Frank Herbert

·       "If we always helped one another, no one would need luck." – Sophocles

·       We pray for those who, like Jesus, suffer hatred and persecution for their faith, that our prayer may win them the grace of courage and fidelity.

Reflections

ü Palm Sunday reflection -- Breaking the Fourth Wall

ü It is clear that God is working in Jesus.

ü What Do You Say?

The Signs Of The Times

Ø The Voice: what is it, where did it come from, and what can it achieve?

Ø Ethical AI respects human dignity: Pope Francis

Musical Reflection

¯  Hosanna, Son of David

¯  Kyrie Eleison

¯  Salvator Mundi

No comments:

Post a Comment