Monday, February 5, 2024

Jesus was both loved and hated.

Just a few thoughts

·       "Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices -- today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it." -- Kevyn Aucoin

·       May we be good stewards of creation so as to preserve this planet for future generations.

Reflections

ü Sunday homily by Frank Brennan

ü A mission for which we were made – Sunday reflection

ü “God comes to you disguised as your life.”

The Signs Of The Times

Ø Honouring the legacy of Dr Lowitja O’Donoghue AC CBE DSG: 1 August 1932 – 4 February 2024

Ø Three hundred parish priests invited to listening session in Rome

Musical Reflection

¯  Gather Your People

¯  Stay With Us

No comments:

Post a Comment