Thursday, April 27, 2023

Eternal life and the here and now.

Just a few thoughts

·       "I would like to be remembered as someone who accomplished useful deeds, and who was a kind and loving person. I would like to leave the memory of a human being with a correct attitude and who did her best to help others." -- Grace Kelly

·       Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn -- Benjamin Franklin

·       "Love is stronger than differences. We all live on the same planet. We walk on the same earth. We breathe the same air. No matter where I was born, no matter what color skin I have or what religion I was raised to believe in, everything and everyone is connected to this one life. I no longer choose to prejudge others, to feel either superior or inferior." -- Victoria Halik

Reflections

ü Last Sunday - How Jesus penetrates closed hearts and minds

ü We are more easily drawn from in front than driven from behind.

ü Jesus is “the bread of life”

The Signs Of The Times

Ø Generous Orthodoxy

Ø Seeing and Recognizing Are Not the Same

Musical Reflection

¯  My Shepherd Will Supply My Need

¯  With a Shepherd's Care

No comments:

Post a Comment