Friday, January 5, 2024

Making time to meditate

Just a few thoughts

·       "As I learned to accept myself, I began to relate to people on a deeper level and saw that everyone comes with their own pains and struggles. I learned to appreciate them for their flaws as much as their strengths, which in turn helped me to accept myself more." -- Amyra Mah

·       May those who are rich in this world understand their responsibility, in the light of justice, to come to the aid of those in need.

Reflections

ü Recognising the stranger from Nazareth

ü I saw you under the fig tree

ü Guiding Stars – Next Sunday reflection

The Signs Of The Times

Ø Toward a new heaven, earth and humanity through the Eucharist

Musical Reflection

¯  Song of the Magi in Bethlehem

¯  Hope of the World

No comments:

Post a Comment